Financial risks have probably never been more acute. Capital reserves, credit portfolios, investment policies and capital and debt profiles all demand constant scrutiny to adequately manage and mitigate risk.
Companies should also be vigilant about risks presented by customers. A counterparty who defaults on a contract, or whose business collapses, can have serious financial and reputational ramifications for connected parties.
Fraud risks can also increase when cash is tight. Some employees become more opportunistic — and external hackers more resourceful. They find security lax in areas of the business that used to be better resourced … and they strike. Are your systems and policies sufficiently robust to ward off the risk of fraud?
At the same time, many companies are more likely to pursue litigation for losses that they would otherwise endure in more prosperous times. Disputes arise as they seek to apportion blame to other parties for inappropriate or negligent behavior that results in financial or business loss. Could you end up as instigator or defendant in a litigation case?
With all these demands, experienced consultant is in many companies often elevated from pure compliance to a function that regularly reviews the risk profile for emerging risks and identifies trends as it keeps its finger on the pulse of business performance. The chief risk officer, meanwhile, becomes increasingly involved in strategic decision-making where the emphasis is as much on risk as it is on growth.
Fortify your business. PANORAMA CONSULTANCY firms’ professionals provide the experience to help companies stay on track and deal with risks that could unhinge their business survival.
Due to the unpredictable nature of a crisis and the potential impact on an organization’s viability, it is important for organizations to prepare in advance for both a crisis and a response. As part of our broad range of Advisory services across our network of firms, PANORAMA CONSULTANCY professionals assist member firm clients in answering these difficult questions:
- Are we prepared for a crisis?
- Do we understand all of our potential risks?
- Have we thought “outside the box” about our risks and responses?
- Do we have clear decision-making protocols and responsibilities?
- Do we have an appropriate response or responses documented?
- Do we have the right resources and advisors readily available in the event of a crisis?
Effective crisis planning and response can limit business interruption and the associated costs of a crisis and its aftermath. PANORAMA CONSULTANCY’s network of firms provide strategic and tactical insights and skills to help enhance organizations’ response to a crisis.
Global concerns about financial risk have been increasing. In this climate, enterprises of all kinds and sizes want robust financial risk management frameworks that satisfy compliance demands, contribute to better decision making and enhance performance.
PANORAMA CONSULTANCY’s Financial Risk Management professionals work with financial institutions and other corporate clients to attain these objectives.
What we do? And Your benefit
In our member firms’ work with clients we highlight concerns and help improve processes, governance and strategy across a range of matters, including:
- credit risk measurement and management
- operational risk measurement and management
- market and liquidity risks
- economic capital management
- capital adequacy & regulatory services
- actuarial services & financial statement support
- commodity & energy risk management
- financial instruments accounting
- insurance risk assessment
- Basel II and Solvency II transformation
- quantitative evaluation and management of portfolio risks
- financial engineering
- risk management in transactions
- finance and treasury management and transformation
- asset management advisory
- PANORAMA CONSULTANCY services will make your organization more robust. Our solutions would strengthen your organization not only against large-scale problems it can also help make smaller problems that might have caused continuity interruptions to become moot, through detailed planning.
- PANORAMA CONSULTANCY custom made Business Emergency Response and Crisis Response plans will show your investors that you take business seriously, that you are prepared and desire to maintain productivity regardless of difficulty. This preparation will also show your staff that you have their employment and personal well-being in mind. It will show that you care.
- PANORAMA CONSULTANCY services will include training your personnel in how to inform your customers that you have a Business Continuity plan, and that you have taken steps to ensure continuity of your productivity so that you can keep your commitments to them, lets them know that you consider the provision of quality service a high priority which in turns instills their confidence in your business.
- PANORAMA CONSULTANCY customized Business Continuity plan helps protect your organization’s image, brand, and reputation. Being known as a reliable company is always good for business.
- And finally, a Business continuity plan can significantly reduce your major financial losses if ever you are hit by disaster.